The ultimate lining machine! Period.
For singles to loose 18's, this machine can do it smoothly & effortlessly at low volts. For the V5 I have spared no expense in the quality of components used. Now featuring a smaller, smoother, stronger motor that has just recently become available this year! I am very happy to be able of offer this to my customers.
- Expect more range from slow to fast, hard or soft as compared to my previous models.
- Less mechanical noise
- Less volts for same speed
- Better control with smaller groupings as well as more power for large groupings
- Smaller profile, but same weight as the V4
- Less vibration
- Timing marks on frame and cam for easy impact screw tuning
- Can be used as a shader/packer if you like to shade on the faster side
- Can be used for effortless stippling (even with larger configurations) if the stroke is lengthened and volts are turned down.
- Not intended for use with cartridges - I will have a cartridge liner/shader ready soon!!
PLEASE WATCH THE TUNING/SET UP VIDEO TO LEARN MORE!
I have been on a constant mission to develop a Sidewinder that is easier to tune, stay in tune, and be able to drive the largest of liners, while having a large enough power band to handle the small stuff as well. This machine has met those requirements, and I am excited to get them into the hands of skilled tattooers!
Loving your labor begins with the right tools!
To submit a Repair Form click here